Description


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Maxie Makes It To Youtube

Here’s a link to a Youtube video of a TV news article about our dog clug and Dog Agility, an LSU journalism student interviewing some of our instructors back in April 2010, with Max and me at the very end. Loralie had invited all the agility students to show up and run their dogs for the reporter, but only a few of us showed up.  And by the time she got to filming Maxie it was dark outside.  We were, it would appear, an afterthought, but at least we made the cut.  Here's the video, entitled Red Stick Agility




I'm posting this in my ongoing effort to catch up on "old history".  Don't want it to get lost forever as I delete my emails. 

It was fun, but not the first time Maxie has been on Youtube.  In fact, I just remembered that long ago (Jan 2008) I posted a video of Max as a 7 month old puppy, playing with Fooh Fooh, the great and dangerous Dingo.  The video indicates how afraid I was to leave Maxie in the same room with FoohFooh, but I'm not afraid to leave those two alone any more.  Fooh Fooh has lost a lot of his spunk in the last 2 years.  He's getting old, slowing down, mellowing out.
Maxie, on the other hand, is just about the same, only with a lot more tail and ear feathers and longer britches now.  Still just as cute as ever and about 2 inches taller and 2 lbs heavier, and has moved on to torment more lively prey -- Lucky Lucy.


.

No comments: