Description


Monday, October 15, 2012

Practice Drills - Continued

Continuing on from here.

Alas, when I went out Saturday to practice, I discovered they had picked up my course to mow the field.  And they had set up new courses all over the place, including encroaching on my 40' x 50' space, despite the fact that I chose an out of the way spot that is rarely ever used, where the grass doesn't grow!

It feels like my project is being thwarted.  No matter. I set it up again.  I marked the fence with yellow rope to tell our yard man not to mow this spot.  Then I received an email from a club member who complained that no one member can commandeer a spot all for themselves and she'll break it up whenever she wants.  I need to get our Agility Director to put out a notice that this is a sanctioned experiment to benefit all our members, not just me.

Last night my tent stakes came in so I'll go ahead and prepare the holes for the tumblers. We'll see what happens next.

Upwards and onward!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the idea! Now I just need to get out to the practice field and use it.