I tried the first 4 sequences myself a few days back, first with Maxie then changing the bar height for Lucky, in beautiful pre-fall weather, and it was quite a workout! The dogs enjoyed it and were jealous for their turns. Noticing that a little table would be convenient, I brought one of my plastic ones from home.
Alas, I went out there for class last night and someone had already removed the tunnel and knocked over/moved some of the numbers. When I got home I sent out notice to club members about the project, and added a polite line about not disturbing things. Today I ordered some tent stakes (which I found cheap on amazon.com) and I'm going to poke a hole in the bottom center of each tumbler (with a hot ice pick) and secure each tumbler to the ground. Hopefully this will deter dogs, wind, and people from moving them around.
And the little project keeps growing. I am now thinking of a way to keep track of who uses it. If it isn't much used, it won't be worth the effort.
Upwards and onward!