Description


Monday, July 19, 2010

More About Max

Max at 1 year of age, tail, ear and arm feathers still short,
hair straight, full height, and doing full height
agility equipment.
Max's shape is very good, side view a perfect square. He has a single coat, also conformation, but after about age 2 it got curly on his back. Paps are supposed to have straight hair. Who gives a shit. I think his curls are adorable. Dainty bones, domed skull, pretty feet, fluffy tail. I can't take my eyes off of him, he is so darn cute. And such cute antics, too. I will never be able to absorb enough of them.

He weighs 7 lbs. For awhile there he was getting a bit porky, about 10 lbs, until I learned to feed him no more that 1/4 cup in the morning and 1/4 cup in the evening, plus very tiny treats. He would eat twice that much if I gave it to him, or more. Poor thing seems to be always starving.

Here is Max at age 3, with a lot more ear and tail feathers, and curly hair on his back.

Max at 3 years, showing more ear and tail feathers
and curly hair on his back.

 

No comments: