Description


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lucky's Mobile Photos

Just got my disk in from professional photographer Michael Loftis, with 2 photos purchased of Lucky in Mobile.  Here's the first one, which I love for the way it captures her beautiful coat and build, enthusiasm and focus:

Photo by Michael Loftis
  and here's the same one, which I printed out and decorated with her 4 1st place Q's earned that weekend, jumping at 26":


Here's the other one, with her jetting thru the tire like a border collie, with dead center aim and a look that's all business:

Photo by Michael Loftis
Even though she's still a novice dog, with a barely past novice handler, I think she has enormous potential in this Agility gig!  I am really looking forward to running with my All American Girl.  For those who insist that pure bred dogs are far superior to mutts, that mutts should never have been included in obedience and agility trials, I think the challenge is now on for them to prove their claims.

Upwards and onward!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

These are absolutely beautiful photos, Mom, and LuckyLucy is truly a magnificent puppy